for PMBOS software
- Pentium 4 Class or Newer (AMD CPUs Okay)
- 3072 RAM
- 15 GB Free Disk Space
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) / 32 bit Color
- 10-Base T Ethernet Card
- Windows Seven or Newer
(other than Server) Recommended
- Personal computer running Windows 7 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit). Recommended minimum 4096 MB RAM.
- Minimum resolution of 1024 X 768 is required. Standard computer monitors are supported with the use of a mouse to navigate the program
- 20 GB hard drive space
- 100 MBPS local area network (LAN) connection when using WCH
- PMBOS in a network environment. Single-user computer installations are also supported. Wireless networking is not recommended.
- Printers and Scanners: Any page printer that can print from Windows is compatible with WCH PMBOS
Hardware and Software Server
- 8 GB RAM
- 1280+ screen resolution
- >50 GB hard drive space
- Windows Server Standard 2008 R2 Operating System or newer windows server operating systems
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2 or newer
MS SQL Server 2008 R2 Server
- Minimum: 1 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB or more
- 2 TB ( SQL Server Enterprise Edition supports a maximum of 2 TB of RAM or operating system maximum, whichever is lower).
Any editions of MS SQL Server 2008R2 can be installed and used, before installing please determine which features are supported by the different editions of SQL Server 2008 R2 and which best suits your requirements by visiting: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc645993(v=SQL.105).aspx
When licensing SQL Server under the server and CAL model, you purchase a server license for the server and client access licenses (CALs) for each device (Device CALs) and/or user (User CALs) accessing or using the services or functionality of SQL Server. A CAL is not software; it is a legal document granting access. The server and CAL model is appropriate when you can count your users or devices, or when the number of users and devices is low enough that the cost is lower than licensing by processor.
For more information please visit:
- Networked versions require a TCP/IP network.
- Networked versions require that each workstation have a Workstation installation of WCH PMBOS Installed on it.
- Networked versions require that only one Full installation of WCH PMBOS installed on the networked computers.